Lovely photos and can I just say that I LOVE your new banner? I do-it is perfect!
Now that looks like a fun "playgroup"! You know Maryland in spring, we've had to have way too many of our playgroups at the church because of rain!
Beautiful! I want to come play!I love the picture of Henry, so cute. I can't wait to see you guys later this summer.
Sweet pic of Henry. Linnea IS looking more like a toddler and less like a baby. :( She and Evalyn definitely look like sisters in that first pic. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lovely photos and can I just say that I LOVE your new banner? I do-it is perfect!
Now that looks like a fun "playgroup"! You know Maryland in spring, we've had to have way too many of our playgroups at the church because of rain!
Beautiful! I want to come play!
I love the picture of Henry, so cute. I can't wait to see you guys later this summer.
Sweet pic of Henry. Linnea IS looking more like a toddler and less like a baby. :( She and Evalyn definitely look like sisters in that first pic. :)
Post a Comment