We are so happy she's finally here!
Evalyn and Henry are thrilled and fascinated by their new sister. Linnea is still warming up to the idea.
Henry was very excited to show the new baby his dollar store Groucho Marx glasses.
And we are glad that my mom was able to make it down and help us hold down the fort.
14 comments:
Congratulations, Holly! She's beautiful! And I love her name! Enjoy!
YAY!! Congrats!! You and your big babies-- you are one amazing mama!!
Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful!!!!
congrats you guys! here's wishing you a quick recovery.
Yay-photos! She's gorgeous!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful...and big!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! You look great too. Enjoy!
Congratulations! She is such a pink, cute, and big girl!!! I don't know how you make it through the last couple months with such big babies. I'm miserable the last month with my 6 1/2 - 7 lb babies! Congrats again, and I agree, you look good too!
Yay! Congratulations! Looks like you grow 'em healthy-sized! Love the name Hazel, always have.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. Hope you both are doing well.
Congrats Bauns! She is lovely. And I'm so jealous of your family hospital shot--we didn't get one of those because of H1N1 restrictions and they wouldn't let our girls come. Welcome to the 3-girls club--it's sure a lot of pink!
Congrats Bauns! She is lovely. And I'm so jealous of your family hospital shot--we didn't get one of those because of H1N1 restrictions and they wouldn't let our girls come. Welcome to the 3-girls club--it's sure a lot of pink!
Congrats! She is beautiful and I love her name. Call me if you need anything.
Wow! COngrats! So great.
Post a Comment