The inevitable comparisons between children are kind of fun. Here's a good one. We did stage the one of Linnea a bit. Evalyn wanted to dress her up in the crocheted outfit that Grandma Moore made, so we just took it a step further and took a picture in the car seat.


8 comments:
How funny! I love those kinds of pics. I have a family portrait with that face on my son!
Obviously, Linnea prefers comfort to "style". My kind of girl!
uh, when do you have time to do all this blogging? don't you have a one-week old and two other kids?! i'm amazed.
I have pictures like that of BOTH of my boys crying! They both have had a deep aversion to the car. And I agree with Erin, how are you finding the time? Impressive.
well you see I have this time-turner that Hermione Granger lent to me.....
really, I just do it in big doses and it also helps that Matt is home this week. and Linnea is a good little sleeper. plus I'm addicted to blogging so I can always manage to make time for things like that....
Ha! Before I realized the first picture was Evalyn and not Linnea, I thought, "Wow Linnea looks a lot like Evalyn!" :) That's a fun comparison shot--especially how much smaller Evalyn was compared to her siblings!
How fun to compare. They will enjoy these pictures when they get older.
That's really fun! You're amazing just holding it together with 3 3 and under! I am ever, and as always, impressed!
Post a Comment