Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm still here....

jsut a quick note to say that life with 3 young kids is pretty crazy now that daddy is back at work. before, mommy time sort of existed at some point during the day. now it ceases to exist. : ) I just managed to catch up reading everyone's blogs from the past two weeks that I frequent, but no time to leave my usual comments. sigh.

I've taken pictures and composed many a blog post in my mind while feeding the baby or making PB sandwiches. but getting them from camera and brain into a post is about as likely as every room in my house being clean at the same time for longer than 5 minutes!

stay tuned for more intersting posts and me leaving comments for ya'll at some point soon!

7 comments:

erinmalia said...

the lapse between posts at least confirmed to me that you're human, holly! glad to know that everything is going as expected with three little ones.

Cami said...

That is scaring me. That is all.

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Erin said, but I miss your posts and Grandma wants to see more pics! Have a friend come supervise Evalyn and Henry while Linnea is sleeping/content so you can get some computer time... for your own mental health (and for my own self-interests).

Anonymous said...

Boy, can I relate to this post! I especially can relate to the second paragraph. The only difference is that I read blogs while I nurse and occassionally I type a comment one-handed as I am now. Ditto your mom's comments as well.

Heather said...

It's hard for me to keep up with blogging and commenting, and I only have two! To everything there is a season, right? :)

Josh said...

You are going through EXACTLY what I'm going through!! There's no time for anything and I find myself passing out at the end of the day not long after I put the kids to bed. It's exhausting but I love it!

Corinne said...

Yes, just keep your head above water. Write when you can :)