So the big news in our family that hasn't made it on our blog yet is: we're expecting Baby #3 this September! We are looking forward to the new addition with excitement and of course more of the unknown: how will it be with 3 kids under the age of four?? Once the baby grows out of the bassinet, where will we all sleep?? I'm sure we'll figure it out...
Evalyn came with me today for my 16 week appt with the midwife. When they put the Doppler on my belly to hear the heartbeat, I asked Evalyn what it sounded like. She said with a cute smile, "It sounds like a cat!"
Not sure if she pulled that from her own little head or the Curious George episode on heartbeats and doctor's visits. Matt thinks it's the latter.
Prior to going to the doctor, I asked Evalyn if she wanted to come with. She thought about it and went to consult her Daddy. While Matt was getting Evalyn dressed, Daddy asks again: "Do you want to go to the doctor with Mommy?" She responds equivocally: "Who is going to get better?" Daddy: "Mommy". Evalyn: "Okay, I'll go."
2 comments:
yay!! i'm so glad you annouced it!! put it over on the nook so everyone can know ;)
Wow. September suddenly seems a lot closer! Congratulations on the heartbeat. I LOVE Evalyn's reply at the end there. LOL! Excellent analytical skills at work there! :)
Post a Comment