Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Linnea: Month Three


Our sweet little #3 is growing so fast. Her latest feats include:
* draining a 6 oz bottle
*busting out of size 2 diapers after only being in them 3 weeks.


* loving to be on her belly while watching her crazy siblings playing around her

* sitting up in her high chair and playing with toys (she hates the recline!)

*already advancing to the exersaucer. I felt a little unsure about it, but her legs are supported on the lowest setting and she'd been sitting up straight in the high chair for a couple of weeks before I attempted it. She loves being in the midst of all the action.


*grabbing for toys, mommys hair, blankets, daddy's chest hair, anything in her reach. her aim isn't that great yet but her drive is strong!
*sleeping through the night(!!!!!). this past week she's made some major night time sleeping headway. her last feeding is around 8:30/9:00 and then she'll go until 7 or 8AM with only needing to have her paci stuck back in her mouth a couple of times a night. How nice is that!?!


She just hand her 4 months checkup (even though I started this post a few weeks ago, I'll include her stats here) and weighed in at 17 lbs 3 oz and measured 25 1/2 inches. She is our rolly polly happy little girl.

7 comments:

Cami said...

She is so darling! My kids never liked to recline either. I'm sure she is loving the world.

bspeck said...

she is so cute! look at all that hair!

Heather said...

Oh what a sweetie! Her eyes are beautiful. Why must babies grow so fast? I can't wait to snuggle her in a few days! :)

P.S. Congratulations on the sleep!

Kellie said...

I'm commenting on everything new-I love the closet! Wow! Your kids are beautiful, and I can't wait to see everything in person!

TracyS. said...

Adorable pictures! I am so glad to hear what's new with you! I can't believe how Linnea has grown!

PS Tag- check kiddodiddo.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

She is gorgeous. What beautiful eyes. And how fun to see life with three little ones. Can't imagine how you do it!

And Nicholas spent about 10 minutes in size 2 diapers.

Corinne said...

She's such a georgous baby - those EYES! WOW!! I wish I could see her in person again :)