Just wanted to publicly acknowledge how wonderful you are Holly and I wanted all of your blogging friends to know it is your Big Three-OH! Welcome to the club....it only gets better!
Happy belated birthday, Holly! I made the big leap last October. Brian gave me a card that said, "30--it's all a big joke until it happens to you." It was quite true for me anyway--I'm still adjusting. So glad you had a great day.
10 comments:
Happy happy birthday! I'm fast approaching that milestone myself. Enjoy your day.
Happy birthday, Holly! I hope you had a lovely day!
Happy birthday, you youngin! (Okay, I'm just three years ahead of you, but still...)
Hope it was a fantastic one!
WAHOO!!! Happy happy birthday friend!!
Happy Birthday Holly!
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Have a good one.
Hope you had a wonderful day, you young young gal!
Feliz cumpleanos a ti!
thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! and to my sweet honey for making it a wonderful day. so far 30 ain't bad! :)
Happy belated birthday, Holly! I made the big leap last October. Brian gave me a card that said,
"30--it's all a big joke until it happens to you." It was quite true for me anyway--I'm still adjusting. So glad you had a great day.
It was so lovely to talk to you. I'm back from camp and trying to catch up. Love you!
Post a Comment