Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Linnea: 8 Months

She crawls like crazy. She opens kitchen cupboards. She claps and waves. She eats by herself. She loves to crinkle paper. She puts everything in her mouth. (Is this some sort of survival of the fittest instinct or something?? If it doesn't kill you as a baby than you'll survive??) She's always trying to sneak into the bathroom, she's a water girl like her brother. We love her to pieces!




I love how she shoves the whole "wheel spoke" into her mouth. The next one is blurry but I love the expression of glee on her face of making noise with the toy.



Is that vampire teeth? No, a yellow "Busy Bugs" spider


Playing through the sliding door with Henry, Sleeping Peacefully


Discovering the Cupboards

One of the kids gave her a whole banana and she wouldn't release it. (I usually give her smaller chunks, of course.)

I have some videos clips, too, but haven't decided where I want post them yet.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my heart. These are some wonderful shots! I'm so glad you're bringing her with you next time you come.