Thursday, August 16, 2007

Progress by Photos

Here's some photos of some of our projects. I didn't have the camera out our charged for some of the more striking "before and after" shots, but here's a few. I'll post more and update this as we get more.

4 comments:

erinmalia said...

it's all coming together nicely, holly. and for sure i'll be keeping watch for when you guys actually list your house because c and i are looking to move soon! how do you like your neighborhood? has it been good for kids? do you feel safe there?

Cami said...

Wow, that is some serious projecting. You guys are doing great!

Susan said...

No wonder you're always so tired by the time I see you on Sunday or at playgroup!! Keep up the good work. Actually, if you go really slowly, soon the baby will be here, won't THAT be enough to have Matt do it all? J/K

Heather said...

It's nice to SEE some of what you've been up to. The carpet makes a huge difference!