Here's something cute to replace the whiny post from this weekend. My attitude has changed and I don't feel quite so worked up about it all. Thanks for listening. Enjoy these pics of the kids' new boots from over a month ago.
We were in Target the other day, and they have their entire spring/gardening section all set up. My favorite aisle is all the kids' gardening things-- including all the fun boots! Pudge is too small for the fun ones yet, and JAM is too old and cool, so I guess it's something that we can look at for Red only this year. :)
4 comments:
We were in Target the other day, and they have their entire spring/gardening section all set up. My favorite aisle is all the kids' gardening things-- including all the fun boots! Pudge is too small for the fun ones yet, and JAM is too old and cool, so I guess it's something that we can look at for Red only this year. :)
Your kids are adorable!!
awesome!! I love rubber boots. I have some too, they are so great for this here weather we are getting.
looks like they had some fun!
Great boots! I enjoyed.
cutest feet ever! and the boots aren't bad, either. :o)
Post a Comment