Friday, February 06, 2009

Random Conversations...

I need to clean up my sticky notes of overheard conversations from around the house.

Early January between Holly and Matt

H: I hate it when I start writing a blog post and it's all detailed and wordy instead of simple and to the point. But by the time I'm finished I've spent so much time writing it that I don't want to delete it and start over.

M: I know the feeling. I just spent the last hour writing a haiku for my online fly rod forum.


One evening between Evalyn and Daddy

E: Mommy spent all her money on the car wash. So you'll have to get some more money.

D: That must have been some car wash.

E: It was automatic.

D: Was it brushless?


During dinner prep one weekend

E: Woah Matt! You're a corn festival!

(as he was cutting the kernels off a cob for black bean salsa)

1 comment:

Cami said...

Corn festival! Awesome.