Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Baby Linnea Is Here!

Linnea Betsy Baun was finally born Monday Sept 24th at 4:47PM. She weighed a whopping 10 lbs 6 oz and measured 21 inches long. I really didn't think she'd be that big! She is very sweet and easy going so far.

Here are some pictures and I'll post more when I write up her whole birth story. Thank you for all your prayers and well-wishes. We definitely felt them. We are so happy she arrived healthy and with out any complications. It was a very fast labor once they broke my water. 2 1/2 hours and she was out! So we were able to labor naturally at the hospital with our midwife and have 2 days to rest while Henry and Evalyn kept Grammum and Pappy very busy at home. All while having a new roof put on, mold inspectors tromp through, concrete repaired, closet doors installed and even finding time to bake cookies and fill our fridge with homemade chicken soup. Thank you Grammum and Pappy!!


Baby Linnea Album

10 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, she's beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

Cami said...

Oh, and that is a big baby. I sympathize. My first was 10.6 too!

Corinne said...

I am just so thrilled for you my friend! I can't wait to hear the whole story :)

Kellie said...

Love to you all!

Heather said...

What a proud auntie I am! :D You two do good work. ;)

erinmalia said...

congrats to you guys. i'm glad that everything went well!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful, Holly! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Holly, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Susan said...

Hurray! Another Beautiful Baun Baby! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Holly! Congratulations on this sweet new addition to your family! Happy Day!