Monday they took our car (which we found out a few days before that it needs some engine work done to the tune of $2,000)
Wednesday and Thursday the packers came and boxed everything up but the kitchen sink, literally.
Friday the big truck came and loaded everything in. And emptied out our storage unit.
Now we are living out of suitcases in our very empty house. For one week.
It's really happening.
5 comments:
Oh moving. I wish you luck.
Good luck moving. We found your site, hope all is going well. Shoot me an email when you get a chance. csrlee@gmail.com
So, you must be packing your Mac in your luggage... I was so surprised (and pleased) to find a post at this stage of the game. Hang in there. You can stand anything if you know it's temporary. We're looking forward to seeing you again and getting to meet Linnea!
DUDE. Those pictures make my stomach hurt. I HATE MOVING. Well, I love "moving" - it's just the actual process of packing all our stuff that I really hate. OH I AM SAD YOU ARE LEAVING FRIEND!!!
Good luck with everyting, and don't forget to breathe! See you SOON! :)
Post a Comment