Sunday, April 20, 2008

Linnea is 6 months old

(I started this post a month ago, but was waiting to upload photos with it. She's doing so much more just a few weeks later!)

It's amazing how many things a 6 months old can do, especially this one. She sits, rolls, squirms, grabs, scoots, moves, puts small things in her mouth and makes all sorts of fun noise and talking sounds. I'm mostly amazed by her mobility. She's not quite crawling yet, but she can get pretty much anywhere in the room she wants to. She gets a little frustrated about not being able to get back to sitting once she leaves that position, after she's done rolling and moving around.

She loves to pull hair, get her diaper changed, watch her big sister and brother play around her, grab at everything, especially things with buttons like remote controls.

5 comments:

Cami said...

I love how she sits in the splits. :)

Anonymous said...

She's so big already! So much hair!! The way she sits is just like Garrett.

Corinne said...

MAN she is a doll!

Anonymous said...

It's surreal to look at her and think that's Evalyn and Mr. Henry baby sister.... it was such a brief meeting and so long ago....I absolutely need to hold that precious little baby and reacquaint myself.... 4 more weeks and I shall do just that!
Grammum

Susan said...

What a cutie! I can see Evalyn AND Henry in her. I guess that means she looks like a Baun! What a busy house you must have with all your movers and shakers! I like the foot picture :)