Monday, October 27, 2008
Soccer!
Ahh! Keeping up with the BLOGS! I've been so bad lately in reading and posting and commenting. Let's try again... Last week was Evalyn's last soccer game of the season. Her last two games were definitely her best. It was encouraging that it had all been worth it, she had fun PLAYING soccer and got her knees muddy and played most of the time and even tried to follow the ball around: all with minimal amounts of whimpering. Yay! I really had fun working with the kids, too. Just wish we'd had one practice and one game a week instead of two games most weeks with a scattering of practices. Thanks to Matt testing out a nice Nikon D60 DSLR for work, we finally got some decent pictures. It also had made me reconsider the camera purchase.... maybe I'll hold out a wee bit longer and get a DSLR instead. : ) (And thanks to everyone who contributed to that post forever ago. Your insights were much appreciated.)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, she is just too cute!
How fun! Well, kinda. We did soccer for 2 years but didn't this year and I didn't really miss it. It's interesting to see how other areas do it. We did 1 (technically 2 since we had two players) game every Sat. for 8 weeks. By the end we couldn't wait for it to be done!
She does look very cute, though!!
The pics are great-- she looks like she's having a ball! (pun fully intended... because I'm a dork.)
Fun pictures! My faves are the first one (awesome), the second goalie one and "Hungry" kicking back (yes, Katy still calls him Hungry!)
She is so grown up and so so so so so so so so cute.
Look at that big girl with her long hair and shin guards. Oh what a doll!
Okay, your shots are awesome. I love the one where she's crouched down, on the right hand side of the frame. GREAT TIMES :)
Post a Comment