Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Which Sports Car Are You?

My sister had this on her blog and I thought it was fun, too. : ) I don't know a lot about sports cars, but the questions were creative.

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That's really interesting. My friend Liz (former mission companion) scored the same! BTW, Oswaldo's a Ford Mustang, "All-American." :)

Cami said...

oooh, you're so sporty! I bet I'd be a minivan.

Anonymous said...

I was corvette -- still unclear if I have fuzzy dice. Let's hope not.

Anonymous said...

Holly,
I am enjoying your blog and just took the car test I am an Audi TT (hmmmm, not sure what to say about that but, I think it fits and I have always had a soft spot for Audis).

We had a great visit w/Matt although too short. Excited that he has been offered the job. Good luck on the decision making.

Also, belated Happy birthdays to you and Evalyn!!!
Diane