My sister Heather finally had her baby girl! Julia Blyn Cantarero was born Thursday night at 11:30 PM. 8 lbs 9 oz, 21 inches long. I can't wait to meet her and see pictures! Evalyn has been so excited about this and talks constantly about "when Baby Julia is born and we go to see her". When we arrived at the preschool co-op yesterday she announced. "My Aunt Heather had her baby! We're going to see her in FIVE days!
(holding up her hand)". This spur of the moment trip was news to me, but hopefully we can squeeze in a trip before Thanksgiving. We shall see...
3 comments:
I'm so happy for her, and I really can't wait to hear her story, especially after all the ups and downs and ups again of the planning! ;)
Congrats. I wish we could see my new niece but, alas, she is across the ocean. We'll have to wait until Christmas. Enjoy her.
Hey, look at me finally stopping by your blog. :) I do hope you get to come up this weekend and meet her, but I understand if it doesn't work out. Maybe we can come down there with A&C for Halloween???
Post a Comment