a few friends have this on their blog and I haven't done a meme in awhile. so here goes!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
7 comments:
Awww, you took the birth stories one. Isn't it funny how that subject always works its way into conversations. I guess my memory is that I remember telling you very personal things in that conversation!!
So, I bought the ottomans at Target. I missed getting them 15% off because I was slow though. Argh.
No blog, but I'm game.
I remember the time we went to South Eugene High for a MUN function. We got so hungry, we hiked half a mile back to 13th street by campus and found this little Italian cafe called Napoli. We ordered the Bread basket, and I discovered foccacia so wonderful that I've bought it dozens of times and tried to recreate it, but failed (so far). I guess I remember, we had that sense of adventure together.
Carrie
i'm afraid to do this on my own blog, but i remember sitting in church one day and seeing you and matt together for the first time, at least that i'd noticed. but i remember thinking, "of course matt and holly are together!" it just made so much sense. it was fun for me.
For some reason, I have a vivid memory of you telling me that you were going to move to the Beltsville Ward. I felt so betrayed :) I remember the first time you and Matt spoke in the CP ward, I thought you were so on-the-ball :)
I thought long and hard about this. Here is my favorite memory of living with you:
It was the beginning of the school year and you had just gone school shopping. You spread your new clothes and showed how you would pair them, etc. Then you went to try on something: a mummy bag! You hopped down the stairs in the mummy bag and rolled all over the living room floor in the mummy bag, with the strings pulled tight so only your face showed. You looked so happy!
I'll choose when we first met in person. I was so excited based on your comments on my blog and your voice on the phone. I loved knitting with you and giving Evalyn her own little bits for yarning. I drove back up 95 so grateful for being blessed with yet another kindred spirit to help me stay sane and happy. Love you!
I remember the first time we met when you showed up in our ward VERY pregnant and I had only had Ben a few weeks earlier...we chatted all about birth, baby stuff, and being pregnant. I think you may have even been overdue?? Ah, back in the day...
Post a Comment