One of the better kid friendly bubble blowers I've seen. They "ended up" in our basket at Target. Works kinda like the old school mouthwash where you squeeze the bottom to get a little to the top section, then squeeze the top section to raise the wand and then blow. When you release, the wand falls back into the solution and then simply squeeze and blow again.
Perfect for my almost 4yo. Okay for my 2yo. If I held and squeezed it, he would blow without putting it against his lips like he'd do if with regular wands. The only drawback is after they blow the bubbles, they chase after them and spill most of the solution in the top section. I haven't figured out how to refill it yet, but I'm sure it's possible.
1 comment:
I've never seen these before. They look interesting. I'll have to keep my eye open for them.
Post a Comment